Youth Employment Program
At the Boys & Girls Club of Freeport & Stephenson County we believe that it is vital to the well-being of our community that teenagers are prepared to enter the work force. It benefits us as a community to invest the time and effort to help young people gain the experiences needed to be successful in the transition.
For more information about the Youth Employment Program or to register, contact Yancy Shipp or Paulette Williams at (815) 233-1600
Youth Employment Program provides:
- Employment opportunities within the community.
- Work Readiness & skill training
- Educational & Vocational planning
- Referrals to supportive services
- Transportation & uniform assistance
Youth Employment Program Requirements:
- Must be 16 – 24 years old
- Be enrolled in school (high school, college, or GED program)
- Have a valid IL ID or Drivers License
- DHS defined criteria
- A willingness to work